Services for the association community
Leading Futurists LLC also offers these services to the Association Community:
- Scenarios of the future of your association’s field or sector
- Environmental scanning consulting: how to do environmental scanning for your organization’s strategy making
- Keynote presentations on how the future will shape your association
- Custom environmental scans and trend analyses for your association’s operating environment
- Custom environmental scans and trend analyses for your members’ operating environment
- Futures thinking workshops and talks
- Board retreat futures facilitation
Recent work with associations includes workshops, keynote talks, and reports:
- American Nurses Association — Facilation of trend impact exploration, Membership Assembly
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, a report on the Future Shaping Mechanical Engineering, a facilitated scenario retreat for the Board of Governors, and issue briefs
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association — Future Industry Council presentation and facilitated workshops
- National Associaton of State Personnel Executives — Briefing on exploring the future workforce for the Maine state government
In August 2003, Leading Futurists principals Jennifer Jarratt and John Mahaffie co-authored From Scan to Plan: Integrating Trends into the Strategy Making Process for the ASAE.
We offer you the opportunity to have trend insights customized for your association, in a half-day applications seminar that will zero in on the relevant trends and their application to your association’s operating environment.
John Mahaffie and Jennifer Jarratt also co-authored Managing Your Future as an Association for the ASAE Foundation in 1994.